April 4, 2016
– Less costly funding alternative for nonprofits compared to the state unemployment insurance (SUI) tax and unlike the standard reimbursing option, is risk free.
– Annual fee is based exclusively on the historic benefit costs, annual wages, and projected unemployment level of the individual employer
– First Nonprofit Group assumes the responsibility of reimbursing the state for an employer’s unemployment benefits.
– Professional unemployment claims administration is included at no additional charge to assist the employer in eliminating all unwanted costs.
Claims administration includes hearing representation, charge auditing, management reporting, and on-site education and training.
– Placement of state-mandated bond (when required).
– Fixed budgetary cost eliminates any uncertainty and fluctuation in benefit payments while providing for precise cost allocation to funding sources.
– Complete fiscal security and stability.
– The Bonded Service Program currently provides services to over 400 nonprofit entities representing an excess of 265,000 employees.
– The program is endorsed and recognized by 33 national and state nonprofit associations.
– AmTrust Financial Services, Inc is rated A, Excellent by AM Best.
NYCON members who use First Nonprofit’s programs enjoy enduring savings and improved efficiency. Our association knows that success, because from the beginning, we achieved the same great benefits. Great savings, seamless technology, and responsive service. NYCON highly recommends First Nonprofit’s remarkable unemployment solutions.
It has been our sincere pleasure to maintain a strong, vibrant business partnership with First Nonprofit. We greatly admire their strong industry knowledge, technical expertise, constant professionalism, knowledgeable and dedicated staff. They are always extremely responsive, personable and provide us with the necessary guidance and recommendations on a numerous variety of employment scenarios. We are impressed with the accuracy of their employment decisions, integrity of their employees and efficiency of their claim handling. We greatly respect and value the consistent, impressive cost savings from the utilization of their outstanding services.
Because INCS advocates for the operating conditions that allow charter public schools to provide high quality public education, partnering with First Nonprofit was an easy decision. First Nonprofit’s unemployment programs provide our member schools two operating elements crucial to their ability to provide high quality public education: savings and budget certainty. Capable, committed teachers are the key to student success. By participating in the unemployment insurance savings plan, charter public schools gain peace of mind and are able to invest more money in their teachers.
Throughout our membership in the Unemployment Savings Program, First Nonprofit understood our demands, community dynamics, and the importance of seamless services; that allowed us to serve our constituents better.