April 4, 2016
– Less costly funding alternative for nonprofits compared to the state unemployment insurance (SUI) tax and unlike the standard reimbursing option, is risk free.
– Annual fee is based exclusively on the historic benefit costs, annual wages, and projected unemployment level of the individual employer
– First Nonprofit Group assumes the responsibility of reimbursing the state for an employer’s unemployment benefits.
– Professional unemployment claims administration is included at no additional charge to assist the employer in eliminating all unwanted costs.
Claims administration includes hearing representation, charge auditing, management reporting, and on-site education and training.
– Placement of state-mandated bond (when required).
– Fixed budgetary cost eliminates any uncertainty and fluctuation in benefit payments while providing for precise cost allocation to funding sources.
– Complete fiscal security and stability.
– The Bonded Service Program currently provides services to over 400 nonprofit entities representing an excess of 265,000 employees.
– The program is endorsed and recognized by 33 national and state nonprofit associations.
– AmTrust Financial Services, Inc is rated A, Excellent by AM Best.
First Nonprofit has saved us so much money over the state’s program. We had one little glitch with the state recently and we contacted FNP immediately. FNP staff called us back immediately and moved to remedy the problem.
First Nonprofit has been a great partner. They have helped us saved hundreds of thousands of dollars! They have awesome resources for our nonprofit organization. Thanks for the partnership.
Life is certainly busy these days but having business partners like First Nonprofit has made some of the process hassle free. We have worked with this team for years. When we changed payroll systems, they outlined every step. I think this team is terrific and I know they get the job done! Thank you, Cruz, to all the team at FNP.
FNP has helped our agency to save thousands of dollars every year on our unemployment coverage. The service is phenomenal, and we are thankful to their team as our partner. My experience working with Marshall on the advocacy around UE for nonprofits was also a highlight as someone who teaches advocacy and lobbying for nonprofits. Really, your whole team is top shelf, so thank YOU!
Chicago Children’s Theatre has greatly benefited from our partnership with First Nonprofit, and I have always enjoyed working with the staff on our filings and any complicated questions. I would not hesitate to recommend First Nonprofit to fellow nonprofits. We’re very happy customers.
FNP is a great resource for Daniel Kids. To have a TPA that we can count on to take point on not only managing our unemployment claims, but to support and guide any protest hearing, is invaluable. All the professional support staff we have worked with have been excellent, very knowledgeable and responsive. We are grateful for the help and support, thank you.
When I first began in my position at my organization, I hadn’t had experience working with a company like FNP. The staff was so patient and helpful in helping to explain the benefits of First Nonprofit. Anytime I reach out with a question I receive a quick, clear, and thorough response. I’m so thankful that we decided to partner with FNP. Their excellence in customer service, coupled with their variety of packages frees us up to truly serve our staff and community with a peace of mind knowing that our organization is protected against unanticipated unemployment insurance expenses.
First Nonprofit gets an A+ in my book. You are so easy to work with & very knowledgeable! Whether it is my quarterly correspondence with Kim or my random interactions with Dawn about a bond … I am so pleased that I get to work with such a helpful company. Thank you!