June 11, 2014
1. Learn about the changes to unemployment benefits, tax rates* and tax rate calculations, specific to your state, that have recently taken effect.
2. Discover the options available at First Nonprofit Group to nonprofit organizations that minimize the cost of unemployment insurance.
3. You’ll be in good company. More than 1,600 nonprofit organization across the country, representing all sector of the nonprofit community, rely on us!
4. Receive copies of our “10 Things Every Nonprofit Board Member Needs to Know” booklets, produced by the First Nonprofit Foundation, including tips on marketing, finance fundraising, etc.
5. There is no better time to review your unemployment insurance options than now. The average national unemployment tax cost per employee has increased $210 (73%) since 2009!
NYCON members who use First Nonprofit’s programs enjoy enduring savings and improved efficiency. Our association knows that success, because from the beginning, we achieved the same great benefits. Great savings, seamless technology, and responsive service. NYCON highly recommends First Nonprofit’s remarkable unemployment solutions.
We were introduced to First Nonprofit through another housing authority. In our analysis and comparison to what we were paying the State, our first year savings was $5,800 plus. We have been with them since the end of 2008 and I am glad we have been. I consider them an arm of our HR department.
Because INCS advocates for the operating conditions that allow charter public schools to provide high quality public education, partnering with First Nonprofit was an easy decision. First Nonprofit’s unemployment programs provide our member schools two operating elements crucial to their ability to provide high quality public education: savings and budget certainty. Capable, committed teachers are the key to student success. By participating in the unemployment insurance savings plan, charter public schools gain peace of mind and are able to invest more money in their teachers.
Throughout our membership in the Unemployment Savings Program, First Nonprofit understood our demands, community dynamics, and the importance of seamless services; that allowed us to serve our constituents better.