Unemployment Savings Program membership includes day-to-day assistance provided by professionals that are expert in unemployment issues and agency procedures specific to your state. Our experts save you valuable staff time and money by providing:
- Review personnel policies and procedures to limit unemployment liability
- Account management visits
- Provide educational online/in-person seminars
- Publish bulletins on law changes
- Analyze and make recommendations to limit rising unemployment cost
- Consultation on any employment hiring or separating matters
- Process all unemployment claim documents to and from State agency
- Review and protest claim decisions as needed
- Attend unemployment hearings
- Prepare arguments to review boards
- Audit benefit awards, claim duration, and liability
- Audit benefit charges for accuracy
- Ensure credits are received and properly posted
- Audit charges to wages paid to detect fraud
- Online access to customized claims activity reports
- Report summaries by location, division, etc.
- Reports on charge errors and credits
- Summary by type of separation
- Ad hoc reports, charts and graphs
Why choose First Nonprofit?
State unemployment agencies typically pay out millions of dollars annually for invalid claims. By joining First Nonprofit’s program, you are protected against unemployment claim overpayments. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, 11.472% of 2015-2016 benefits were paid in error .